Saturday, October 26, 2019 | 1 – 5pm | Madison Simis Elementary
Sponsored By: SPONSOR BANNER
This year there will be no classroom baskets! This is where we need your help! We need RAFFLE ITEMS! Gift cards, experiences, sporting goods, registration certificates, all unopened, new items welcome!
For ideas and to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0F4AACAA28AAF94-madison
Drop all raffle items in the RAFFLE BOX in the front office. Envelopes provided for smaller items (ex. gift cards).
Sponsorship Opportunities are still available.
Inquiries: Meredith Francis – email@example.com – 214.673.1753
FALL FAIR FACTS
- Entry is FREE for all.
- Parking is available in the Orangewood Church and along streets not requiring permits surrounding campus.
- “Trick or Treat” is from 2 – 4pm! Costumes Encouraged for all ages!
- Activities include: Fun House, Carnival Swing Ride, Petting Zoo, Giant Slide, Street Hockey Rink, 2 – PS4 Gaming Stations, Dunk Tank, Free Game Booths to win ticked redeemable at the Prize Booth, Photo Booth, Crazy Hair, Tattoo, Face Paint, Planting Activity, Cupcake Walk, Cotton Candy Machine & More!
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Bring money for: Dunk Tank, Mystery Bag Booth, Green Team Booth, Raffle Tickets, OM Drink Booth & 7 Food Trucks!
- We Love to be Green! Reusable water bottles available for purchase at the Green Team Booth & can be used for free drink refills during the Fair. Bring your own reusable water bottle & buy a Green Team sticker and enjoy free refills too!
- Raffle Tickets are $5 for all Raffle Items. Cash & Card Accepted.
- Raffle Items include Air Pods, Tuft & Needle Mattress, over $3000 in Gift Certificates, Basketball Signed by the Phoenix Suns, Birthday Party Experiences, Keurig Coffee Maker, Simis Teacher Experiences, Gym Memberships, Spa Treatments, Bicycles, Sports Gear and much more!
- Raffle Ticket Sales begin Monday, 10/14! – BUY EARLY FOR FREE TICKETS
- Purchase Ticket Bundles online from 10/14 – 10/25 @ simispats.com OR
- In Person ONLY Thursday, 10/24 & Friday, 10/25 before & after school
- The Simis Fall Fair is the largest Community Event of the year, drawing over 1000 people to our campus. Our goal is one of Community, not fundraising. In this spirit, all projected revenue from the Fair is spent bringing our community together to make this event.