PATS General Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 6:30 p.m.
Meeting was called to order by Co-President, Rebecca at 6:33pm.
- Special Guest Speaker- Dr. Flowers.
- Enrollment 967
- Solar Eclipse concerns
- Parking procedures
- Science Kits
- 2017-2018 PATS Operating Budget- Review & Vote
**Tabled DIGGS line item for next executive board meeting.
- MOTION to amend to approved the budget to approve expenses and income is in a transparent way for the Dad’s Club. (Tonia)
QUORUM (Yes – 61 Opposed – 11)
- MOTION to approve the budget with amendments previously approved (Molly)
- President Report
- Introduce Committee Chairs
- Volunteer Search- Green Team, Vision & Hearing, Fall Fundraiser, Spring Fair
- Website and Facebook info shared.
- Teacher Allotment & Grant Request Report.
- Directory report.
- Upcoming Events
- Dine Out- Flower Child 8/21
- Simis Social Hour- Pomelo 8/23
- Directory Drive Ends 9/1
- “Coffee on Campus” 9/1
- Fall Fundraiser Kickoff 9/5
- September PATS Meeting 9/20 Guest Speaker Melissa Powers-“What is IB and how it affects my child?”
- Teacher Report-
- Rita Thanks for the gift of supply allotments.
- Directory Update
- Sarah Looking for more sponsorships and sales of directory.
- Fall Fundraiser Update
- Jessie gave some info on her Five-week fundraising plans.
- Community Committee Update
- Jessie Spalding shared info on the social hour at Pomelo on 8/23.
- Fundraising Committee Update
- Jenny & Aaron:
-Dine out fundraisers each month. First one is 8/21 at Flower Child. —Sponsorship packages for PATS either through the year or specific events.
-Spirit wear fundraiser.
- Dads Club Update
- Introduction as president John Shaff
- Game Night Sept 20th, Oct 20
- Community Night
- Spring Social April 14th.
- Co-treasurer introduction
- Cindy Fairbanks,
MOTION to close (Tonia)